British politics: Ask the experts
For the final event in our Spotlight on British politics series, four of our experts answered questions submitted by our virtual audience, on topics including Scottish independence, the electoral success of the Conservatives, the challenges for Labour and much more.
- Paula Surridge, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Dan Wincott, Director, Governance After Brexit
- Nicola McEwen, Co-Director, Centre on Constitutional Change and Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Sir John Curtice, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe and Professor of Politics, University of Strathclyde
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe