Business after Brexit and Covid-19
What are the impacts of Brexit and Covid-19 on sectors such as manufacturing and financial services in the UK? Does the government recognise the challenges for businesses after Brexit and Covid-19? What could be done to mitigate these challenges?
At the second event in our Spotlight on Economics series, speakers discussed these questions and more.
- Sarah Hall, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- David Bailey, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Nicole Sykes, External Affairs Director, Pro Bono Economics
- Allie Renison, Head of EU and Trade Policy, The Institute of Directors
- Chair: Jill Rutter, Senior Research Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe