Can the constitution hold?
Is the relationship between politics and law changing – if not, should it? What is the place and role of Parliament? Can the devolution settlement be made to work? What is the legal route to Scottish independence?
At our third Spotlight on British Politics event, speakers explored these questions and more.
- Nicola McEwen, Co-Director, Centre on Constitutional Change and Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Meg Russell, Director, Constitution Unit and Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Tony Travers, Director, LSE
- Catherine Barnard, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Chair: Jill Rutter, Senior Research Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe