Climate change and COP26
At this webinar, speakers discussed international climate change and COP26, following on from the G7 summit.
- Andy Jordan, Professor of Environmental Policy, University of East Anglia
- Bernice Lee, Founding Director of the Hoffmann Centre for Sustainable Resource Economy and Research Director, Futures at Chatham House
- Elisabetta Cornago, Research Fellow, Centre for European Reform
- Johannes Urpelainen, Director and Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Professor of Energy, Resources and Environment, John Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies
- Nav Dubash, Professor at Centre for Policy Research
- Chair: Jill Rutter, Senior Research Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe