Economics of Brexit and Covid-19, revisited
For the first event in our Spotlight on Economics series, speakers discussed the economics of Brexit and Covid-19, shortly after the Budget was been announced by the Chancellor, Rishi Sunak.
- Ben Chu, Economics Editor, The Independent
- Gemma Tetlow, Chief Economist, Institute for Government
- Meredith Crowley, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Jonathan Portes, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe