Global Britain – navigating the post-Brexit world, with Liz Truss
At this event hosted in partnership with ConservativeHome, speakers discussed what ‘Global Britain’ means in practice, how the UK is equipping itself to forge this new path, and what the future might hold for a country adapting to such changed circumstances.
- Liz Truss MP, Secretary of State for International Trade
- Professor Anand Menon, Director of UK in a Changing Europe and Professor of European Politics and Foreign Affairs at King’s College London
- Katy Balls, Deputy Political Editor of The Spectator
- Andy Burwell, Director for International Trade and Investment, the CBI
- Chair: Paul Goodman, Editor of ConservativeHome