Health in changing times
As part of the ESRC’s Festival of Social Science 2020, we organised this event in partnership with the University of Sheffield, Queen’s University Belfast and Shout Out UK.
Speakers discussed the ‘Brexit, Health and Me’ film, which reports on research by academics following the EU referendum.
- Dr Paul Darragh, Member of BMA UK Board of Science, BMA UK Council
- Bernie McCrory, Chief Officer, Cross Border Health and Social Care, Northern Ireland
- Dr Philippa Whitford, MP for Central Ayrshire Dr Paul Williams, former MP for Stockton South 2017-2019
- Dr Layla McCay, Director of International Relations, NHS Confederation
- Dr Paul Williams, former MP for Stockton South 2017-2019
- Chair: Alison Moore, Correspondent, Health Service Journal