Isolation Insight: Covid-19 and post-Brexit migration policy
Our recent Isolation Insight virtual event looked at what the UK’s post Brexit immigration regime could and should look like, considering also public opinion on immigration and the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Alberto Costa, Conservative MP for South Leicestershire
- Professor Jonathan Portes, senior fellow at the UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Lauren McLaren, University of Leicester
- Mariña Fernandez Reino, Migration Observatory
- Chair: Professor Tim Bale, deputy director at the UK in a Changing Europe