Isolation Insight: Devolution post-Brexit: new frictions, old tensions
The UK’s membership of the EU helped support the domestic Union, even as devolved powers grew. Brexit exposed the fragility of this. Our recent Isolation Insight event explored these tensions, considering how they might play into debates on the future of the Union itself.
- Dr Katy Hayward, senior fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Nicola McEwen, senior fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Dan Wincott, director of Governance after Brexit
- Peter Foster, public policy editor, Financial Times
- Chair: Professor Anand Menon, director, UK in a Changing Europe