Isolation Insight: Economics of Covid-19 and Brexit, revisited
At this Isolation Insight webinar, speakers discussed the economics of the Covid-19 pandemic and the UK’s exit from the EU, six months after lockdown began and with less than three months left of the transition period.
- Ben Chu, economics editor, The Independent
- Meredith Crowley, senior fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Gemma Tetlow, chief economist, Institute for Government
- Thomas Sampson, associate professor, London School of Economics
- Chair: Anand Menon, director, UK in a Changing Europe