Isolation Insight: The future of the EU
At this Isolation Insight webinar, speakers discussed the future of the European Union and what the United Kingdom’s departure might mean for the bloc.
- Lisa O’Carroll, Brexit Correspondent, The Guardian
- Helen Thompson, Professor of Political Economy, University of Cambridge
- Simon Hix, Professor of Political Science and Pro-Director (Research), London School of Economics and Political Science
- Loukas Tsoukalis, Professor, Paris School of International Affairs, Sciences Po, and President of the Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy, Athens
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe