Isolation Insight: The Scottish Parliament election
The upcoming Scottish Parliament election could have a critical impact on the future of the Union, with the issue of independence dominating the election campaign, alongside Covid-19 recovery. Currently, polls suggest there will be another pro-independence majority in the parliament.
At this event, hosted in partnership with the Centre on Constitutional Change, the panel discussed.
- Professor Nicola McEwen, Co-Director, Centre on Constitutional Change and Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor John Curtice, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Kenny Farquharson, Columnist, The Times
- Professor Ailsa Henderson, Principal Investigator for the Scottish Election Study
- Chair: Paula Surridge, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe