Labour: a year after the election
The outcome of the 2019 general election was the worst in the Labour Party’s history. One year on from the vote the UK in a Changing Europe and LabourList held this event looking at how the party has changed over the last 12 months and what it needs to do to win in 2024.
- Bell Ribeiro-Addy, MP for Streatham, Labour Party
- Lucy Powell, Shadow Minister for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and MP for Manchester Central, Labour Party
- Sir John Curtice, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Sienna Rodgers, Editor, LabourList
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe