On the brink of a no-deal Brexit: the town hall debate
Britain is now facing one of the biggest constitutional crises in its history. As Brexit looms, Intelligence Squared staged a special town hall meeting with some of the country’s most prominent political leaders.
- Professor Anand Menon, Director of UK in a Changing Europe
- Douglas Carswell, former Conservative MP and UKIP MP
- Kenneth Clarke, Conservative MP
- Ian Paisley Jr, MP for North Antrim for the DUP
- Jess Phillips, Labour MP for Birmingham Yardley
- Jonathan Freedland, Guardian (chair)