Parties and the parties’ voters: what happens next?
Our conference with the British Election Study (BES) looked at how Brexit is impacting the general election and British voters. On the third panel, speakers talked about the impact of Brexit on political parties and their supporters, what might happen next as a result.
- Tim Bale, Deputy Director at the UK in a Changing Europe and Professor of Politics, Queen Mary University of London
- Chris Wilkins, Prime Minister Theresa May’s Former Director of Strategy and Managing Partner of reputation and strategy consultancy, Audley
- Sienna Rodgers, Editor of LabourList Miranda Green, Deputy Opinion Editor, Financial Times
- Miranda Green, Deputy Opinion Editor, Financial Times
- Chair: Jill Rutter, senior research fellow at the UK in a Changing Europe