The future of the UK-EU relationship
On Christmas Eve 2020, the UK and EU signed the Trade and Cooperation Agreement, but the first six months haven’t been plain sailing. What does the future hold for the UK-EU relationship?
- Hussein Kassim, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Katya Adler, Europe Editor, BBC
- Georgina Wright, Head of the Europe Programme, Institut Montaigne
- Lindsay Croisdale-Appleby CMG, Head of the UK Mission to the European Union
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe