The great realignment: Britain’s political identity crisis
- Professor Anand Menon, Director of The UK in a Changing Europe
- Hilary Benn, the Labour MP and Chair of the Brexit Select Committee
- Ken Clarke, Father of the House of Commons and the most senior Conservative voice in Parliament
- David Goodhart, author of one of the most talked about analyses of British politics and the rise of populism
- Helen Lewis, deputy editor at the New Statesman and prominent journalist on the left
This event was organised by Intelligence Squared.