The view from the Member States
At the ‘Negotiating the future EU-UK relationship. What is stake?’ conference, this panel looked at the differing views from the EU Member States.
- Christian Lequesne, Professor of European Politics and Director of CERI, Science Po Paris
- Eva Heidbreder, Professor of Political Science and Multilevel Governance in Europe
- Otto-von Guericke Universität Magdeburg
- Tony Connelly, Europe Editor for RTÉ News and Current Affairs
- Rem Korteweg Senior Researcher at the Clingendael Institute
- Chair: Hussein Kassim, senior research fellow at the UK in a Changing Europe
For a summary of the conference, please see this report.