UK and EU: Ask the Expert – Cardiff
With the referendum on continued EU membership taking place on 23 June, this event provided an opportunity to get expert answers, information and impartial analysis from a team of leading experts from across the UK. The Cardiff event was organised in partnership with Cardiff University’s Wales and the EU Hub, giving local people the chance to ask any questions they may have about the referendum.
- Professor Anand Menon, Director of The UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Angus Armstrong, senior fellow at the UK in a Changing Europe
- Dr Jo Hunt, Reader at Cardiff Law School
- Professor Fiona Wishlade, Director of European Policies Research Centre
- Dr Paul James Cardwell, Reader in EU External Relations Law, University of Sheffield