When Brexit meets a pandemic: what’s next for the UK–EU future relationship?
This webinar considered the impact of Covid-19 on the relationship between the UK and the EU, whether an agreement will be reached on a free trade agreement, and the future direction of EU-UK relations.
- Anand Menon, director, UK in a Changing Europe
- HE Sophie Honey, British ambassador to Slovenia
- Matej Avbelj, professor of European Law, Nova Univerza
- Representative of the Slovene Government (TBA)
- Chair: Katja Geršak, executive director, Centre for European Perspective