Article 50: one year on
One year on from the triggering of Article 50, how far have the Brexit negotiations progressed? What lessons are there for the UK and the European Union? What are the implications for the future?
- Professor Catherine Barnard – senior fellow at The UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Simon Hix – former fellow at The UK in a Changing Europe
- Jill Rutter – programme director at the Institute for Government
- Professor Tony Travers – Director, institute of Public Affairs, LSE
- Professor Kevin Featherstone (chair) – Professor of European Politics
This lecture is part of the LSE Programme on Brexit.