Brexit and the media conference: has Brexit broken the media?
At our Brexit and the media conference, organised in partnership with Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, we hosted the following speakers on a panel looking at whether or not Brexit has broken the media:
- Jill Rutter, senior research fellow at the UK in a Changing Europe
- David Bond, Financial Times
- Meera Selva, director of Journalist Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism
- Damian Collins MP, Chair of the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee
- Chair: Daniel Capurro, Frontbench Editor, The Telegraph