Lessons for the political parties
With the dust slowly settling on May’s election results, what lessons can the political parties learn from them and how far can those lessons be drawn? Is Brexit still playing a role in party support or is Covid-19 having a bigger impact?
The panel discussed at our fourth Spotlight on British Politics event.
- Paul Goodman, Editor, ConservativeHome
- Tim Bale, Professor of Politics, Queen Mary University London
- Paula Surridge, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Sara Hobolt, Professor of European Politics, LSE
- Chair: Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe