Report launch: UK Regulation after Brexit
The event discussed the ‘UK Regulation after Brexit’ report’s key findings including how UK regulation has changed since the transition period ended on 31 December 2020. It looked at the UK’s readiness to assume regulatory responsibility from the EU, the extent the UK has diverged from EU policy, and the long-term prospects for UK alignment or divergence.
- Peter Foster, Public Policy Editor, Financial Times
- Professor Catherine Barnard, Deputy Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Professor Charlotte Burns, University of Sheffield
- Professor Sarah Hall, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Chaired by Professor Hussein Kassim, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe